Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pink & Brown!

Just a couple of cards I've made recently...

This birthday card is one of those cards that starts with a bit of an idea but then ends up being completely different. You know when you sit there trying different things until it comes together and it takes a whole evening when it should only take 15 minutes!! Yep, that was what happened with this one. But I think it turned out alright.


This next one was inspired by a card made by Teneale Williams, you can check hers out here. It was beautiful, I really loved what she had done and so I wanted to imitate it!
I decided to make a mother's day card using the style. Below is the one I made for my Grandma.

Anyway... it is getting late for me and I have an early start in the morning so I shall say goodnight. Also blogger isn't letting me do what I want to so I think it's time to quit before I really get frustrated! Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.