Friday, August 28, 2009

I've been published!

I am so excited that I just have to share it with the world!

It has been a few months in the process and now here it is. The cards were created using my favourite stamp set, Upsy Daisy, and DSP Urban Garden. They can be found on page 50 of the Vol 15 No 4 edition of the Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine. I think they've done a great job of photographing the cards and I'm really happy with the result.

I am holding a class next month based on these cards, and will post more about this in the next day or so.

9 comments:

  1. Wowee Congratulations. Gorgeous cards. You've done well and I'd be excited too. Good on you. Can't wait to get my copy of the mag in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincere congrats on this FAB honour Shelly. The double page spread looks magical. Upsy Daisy did not appeal to me as a set at the beginning, but the more I see done with it, the more it now appeals. Your publication has not helped my back pocket!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of cards! Congratulations on your publication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Shelly!
    Upsy Daisy is one of my fav sets too, lots of inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome Shelley!! Congratulations. The spread looks amazing and I'm sure your class will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a copy of the magazine and wanted to let you know, that in my humble opinion, it's one of the best layout of cards from an SU Demonstrator that I have seen published. I will be sharing those pages at my next workshop. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW !!! this is a great set of cards, so pretty. Huge congratulations on being published! That must be so exciting. Sally Little :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ran into your pictures and am absolutely thrilled with what you've done! I love the Upsy Daisy stamp set. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.