Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day of Craft Fair



Here we are on the first day of the Canberra Craft Fair. Ann (my upline), myself and Chantal. We also had the help of Ann's friend Linda — thanks Linda :)

We have made it through the first day, although we are all a little tired.
The Craft Circle was booked out in the first 20 minutes of the Fair opening!! So if you want to take part, make sure you're down there early to book your place. Chantal is on tomorrow, then I will be doing Saturday morning and Ann again Sunday.
I will also be doing a workshop on some marker techniques tomorrow (this is a free class). Ann ran one today that was great, and will be doing one on Sat and Sun as well. Hope I can do as good a job! :)

I should be getting some sleep now before another big day, so just a quick post tonight.

Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Pic! Thanks for the fun workshop today. You ladies were all so relaxed and cheerful, despite how busy it all was! I really like the bag-a-lope that we made - will be making more of those.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.