Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jac-Inks Challenge Blog

Hi there again!

Just wanted to share that I have become a Design Team Member for the jac-inks challenge blog, set up by a very lovely and talented lady, Ann Craig. Yesterday the very first challenge was launched. Every two weeks a new challenge will be announced — colour, inspiration, sketch and technique challenges. This one is a colour challenge, neutrals + one other colour! This is what I came up with...

Stamps: Great Friend, En Français, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Pacific Point
Accessories: Basic Pearls

I layered up the colours by applying ink directly to paper with the ink pad, stamping the images in the different colours and sponging around the edges. You can see more detail in the picture below.

We'd love you to participate in the challenge, so head on over to the jac-inks Challenge #1, check out the other team designs, and find all the info about entering. This challenge there is some blog candy up for grabs too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Shelley, I love this! I'm sure I will be CASEing it soon! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I LOVE this! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with the DT job - beutiful work - love your stamping and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous & understated!

    Congrats on your DT role.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Shelley; it takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.