Thursday, October 1, 2009

Keesh's Colour Challenge #13

This week has been so busy and stressful, but today I found some time to be creative. I really love the colours that Keesh chose this week for her challenge. Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. They work so well together don't you think?


I thought that the Embrace Life set would suit these colours. I have stamped the images in Choc Chip, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the flowers. It needed a little sponging around the edges which I did with Choc Chip ink, and a hint of Vanilla and Old Olive to frame it. Not Quite Navy is one of my favourite colours so I wanted it to feature a little more by being one of the main colours. I have torn and then rolled the edge on one side of the Not Quite Navy to add a little texture. I had forgotten how much I love this stamp set, it is so beautiful and elegant.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card, Shelley - you've done a marvellous job - I'm in awe!! I hope that you don't mind if i CASE it? Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an elegant card and I love your colouring and sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring and you're right about these colors with that stamp set. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I so wanted to do this Colour Challenge too because I love the combination, but couldn't squeeze it in this week! You certainly have done it justice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.