Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally… my first post!!


It has taken me 3 weeks since I set up this blog to have the courage to post something. I have been a little nervous about the whole thing. But… here I am in the world of blogs.

Since this blog is all about stamping and paper craft, I thought I should begin with showing you one of my cards : )

I made this for someone as a welcome to Australia. Now that Stampin' Up have some Aussie blooms, I thought it would be a good one to use. I am loving this new stamp set Bloom Away.
The colours used are Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red — love that colour! 
There is some water colouring, a little paper piercing, that gorgeous new Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon and of course,  a bit of tearing which I love to do!

Well… thanks for stopping by. I hope to have another entry up later today if I can work out what I'm doing : )

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Shell!! I LOVE your work ( as you know!!) and so thrilled to be able to view it on your very own blog. CONGRATULATIONS! :) So excited for you in this new bloggy world....does this mean i'm your first post???!!! #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Shelley, you are so talented! I can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.