Create a set of 8 co-ordinating cards using the Upsy Daisy Stamp set and Urban Garden Designer Series Paper. The class is based on the cards in a recent publication which you can view in the previous post.
Upsy Daisy Card Class
Date and Time:
Thursday 17 September 7:30pm
Friday 18 September 7:30pm
Saturday 19 September 7:30pm
What you get:
- Upsy Daisy stamp set — if you already have this you can substitute for something else of the same value, but please remember to bring Upsy Daisy on the night!
- All materials cut and prepared, ready to assemble.
- The use of my inks and other equipment — you will need to provide your own adhesive.
- Step by Step Instructions for all 8 cards, including dimensions, so you can recreate at home.
- Supper and Door Prizes
Registration and payment are due by Tuesday 8 September. Payment can be made by cash or direct deposit. Email me for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Class in a Box
If you don't live in the Canberra area and can't come to the class above, I am offering my 'Class in a Box' to other residents of Australia.
A box of goodies will arrive on your doorstep so you can get straight into creating your set of cards. You will have left over supplies to create more than the 8 cards.
What you get:
The following items straight from Stampin' Up:
- Upsy Daisy Stamp Set (value $33.95)
- Whisper White cardstock - 40 sheets (value $13.50)
- Baja Breeze Ink pad (value $11.95)
- Not Quite Navy Ink pad (value $11.95)
- Basic Grey Ink Pad (value $11.95)
- Kiwi Kiss ink Pad (value $11.95)
- Urban Garden Designer Series Paper (value $16.95)
- Greeting Cards and C6 Envelopes, pack of 20 (value $11.50)
The following items from me:
- Step by Step Instructions for 8 Cards, (value $20)
- 2 sheets each of Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey and Kiwi Kiss cardstock (value $3.50)
- 2 metres each Kiwi Kiss satin and Basic Grey Taffetta ribbon (value $6.30)
- 10 brads (value $2)
Free Shipping (value $6)